Sec. 6-57.  Appeals.


Any person who is aggrieved by a decision, notice or order of the code official made pursuant to this division may appeal such decision to the board of appeals established pursuant to the build­ing code in force in the city.  The procedure for such an appeal shall be as provided in the building code in force in the city. 


Source: Ord. No. 3054, § 7, 2-16-82; Ord. No. 4699, § 1, 10-20-03

Cross reference--Building code, § 6-16 et seq.