Sec. 27-238. Amendments - Planned Development Overlay.
After the application for a planned development has been approved, including the specific final plan required under this article, the zoning official is authorized to approve amendments to the final plan, provided that:
(1) A request for amendment is filed with the city, together with all information pertinent to the proposed amendments;
(2) Such amendment shall not violate any regulations set forth in this chapter;
(3) Such amendment may provide for minor relocation or increases in total floor area, and storage space originally permitted;
(4) There is no increase in the number of dwelling units;
(5) No reduction is made to the applicable setback or yard requirements;
(6) No public land is accepted;
(7) Such amendment shall not be contrary to the general purpose and intent of this chapter;
(8) Any amendment not in conformance with this section shall be submitted to the planning commission in the same manner as an original application for P‑D overlay designation.
Source: Ord. No. 4603, § 1, 9-16-02