Sec. 27-202. Permitted uses - District I-2.
In District I-2, no building, structure, land or premises shall be used and no building or structure shall be hereafter erected, constructed, reconstructed, moved, or altered as a permitted use, except for one or more of the following or as provided for in Sec. 27-401
(1) Uses similar to those permitted in District I-1.
(2) Light industrial uses.
(3) General industrial uses.
(4) Passenger and freight transportation facilities and yards.
(5) Grain elevators, flour mills, feed mills and grain processing.
(6) Ophthalmologists and optometrists including the retail sale of merchandise related to the practice of ophthalmology and optometry so long as the area being utilized for the sale of retail merchandise does not constitute more than one-third (1/3) of the total area being utilized for said ophthalmology or optometry practice.
(7) Storage in bulk of such materials as brick, building materials, cement, coal, gravel, grease, hay, ice, lead, lime, machinery, metals, oil, plaster, poultry, roofing, rope, sand, stone, tar, tarred or creosoted products, terra cotta, timber, wood, or wool.
(8) Accessory uses customarily incidental to the above uses.
(9) Soil extraction for public road purposes when meeting the requirements set forth in Section 27-293.
Source: Ord. No. 4603, § 1, 9-16-02; Ord. 4679, § 16, 8-18-03; Ord. 5197, § 1, 2-6-12