Sec. 27-163. Conditional uses - District C-2.
In District C-2, the following conditional uses, as well as those provided for in Sec. 27-401, may be allowed. Any conditional use permit shall include as minimal conditions those conditions specifically set forth in this section for each conditional use listed. Additional conditions, stipulations, or restrictions may also be required as is deemed necessary for the protection of the public interest.
(1) Motor vehicle or boat sales rooms or yards.
a. No outdoor storage of supplies shall be allowed.
b. No dismantled vehicles or parts shall be stored or displayed outside of buildings.
(2) Dry cleaning establishments. No explosive cleaning fluids may be used.
(3) Automobile service stations, provided that all motor vehicle fuel storage tanks are located below the surface of the ground.
(4) Hospitals for small animals and pets. All animals shall be kept within an enclosed building.
(5) Shops for custom work or manufacturing of articles to be sold at retail on the premises.
a. The space occupied by the manufacturing activity shall not exceed fifty percent (50%) of the total floor area of the entire building.
b. Any manufacturing in conjunction with such work shall not produce noxious or offensive vibrations, noise, odor, dust, smoke or gas.
Source: Ord. No. 4603, § 1, 9-16-02; Ord. No. 5326, § 1, 11-17-14;