Sec. 27-152. Permitted uses - District C-1.
In District C-1, no building, structure, land, or premises shall be used, and no building or structure shall be hereafter erected, constructed, reconstructed, moved, or altered as a permitted use, except for one or more of the following or as provided in Sec. 27-401:
(1) The uses specified below or allowed in this district pursuant to the land use matrix shall not include outdoor storage of material, supplies or equipment unless authorized by conditional use permit.
(2) The uses specified below or allowed in this district pursuant to the land use matrix shall be retail or service establishments exclusively.
(3) Corporate offices.
(4) General offices.
(5) Financial services.
(6) Medical offices.
(7) Convenience food sales.
(8) Limited food sales.
(9) General food sales.
(10) Limited retail services.
(11) Medium retail services.
(12) Personal services.
(13) Bowling alleys, skating rinks, and similar indoor recreational facilities.
(14) Cocktail lounges.
(15) Mortuary, funeral and crematory services.
(16) Automobile service stations including parking lots.
(17) Cafeterias and restaurants not including drive-up windows.
(18) Schools including private schools, dance, music or other occupational or hobby activities.
(19) Off-sale of alcoholic liquor, beer or wine.
(20) Soil extraction for public road purposes when meeting the requirements set forth in Section 27-293.
Source: Ord. No. 4603, § 1, 9-16-02; Ord. 4679, § 10, 8-18-03