Sec. 27-122. Permitted uses - District R-M.
In District R-M, no building, structure, land or premises shall be used, and no building or structure shall be hereafter erected, constructed, reconstructed, moved, or altered as a permitted use, except for one or more of the following or as provided for in Sec. 27-401:
(1) Mobile home park; subject to Sec. 27-124.
(2) Mobile home subdivision; subject to Sec. 27-125.
(3) Publicly owned parks and playgrounds, including public recreation or service buildings within such parks, public administrative buildings within such parks, public administrative buildings, police and fire stations.
(4) Religious assemblies.
(5) Community buildings, museums, and libraries.
(6) Golf courses and clubhouses appurtenant thereto; except miniature golf courses, driving ranges and other similar activities operated as a business.
(7) Schools and private schools.
(8) Railroad rights-of-way, not including railroad yards or buildings.
(9) Home occupations.
(10) Privately owned parks, playgrounds, service buildings, and recreation structures intended only for the use by the residents of said mobile home park.
(11) Accessory buildings and structures.
(12) Soil extraction for public road purposes when meeting the requirements set forth in Section 27-293.
Source: Ord. No. 4603, § 1, 9-16-02; Ord. 4679, § 7, 8-18-03; Ord. No. 5444, § 11, 12-19-16;