No commissioner or any other person shall by himself or herself or in cooperation with one or more persons:
(1) Defeat, deceive, or obstruct any person in respect to the right of examination according to the rules and regulations made pursuant to the Civil Service Act;
(2) Falsely mark, grade, estimate or report upon the examination and standing of any person examined or certified in accordance with such act or aid in so doing;
(3) Make any false representation concerning the same or concerning the persons examined;
(4) Furnish any person any special or secret information for the purpose of improving or injuring the prospects or chances of any person so examined or certified to be examined or certified; or
(5) Persuade any other person or permit or aid in manner any other person to impersonate him or her in connection with any examination, application, or request to be examined.
Source: Ord. No. 3368, § 7, 12-16-85