Mobile Printing Station
Print Wirelessly from all devices, including laptops, tablets and smartphones. You can submit jobs from the Library or from home. Black and White copies are 10 cents each. Color copies are 50 cents each. Each submitted print job can only total $5. example: a 100 page black and white document will need to be submitted twice, as pages 1-50 then 51-100.
Method 1: Send as Email attachment
Login to your email account and send/forward an email with the document that you need to print to either of the following email addresses depending on if you need color or black and white.
Emails with attachments will create at least two print jobs. One for the email and one for each document attached. If you only want to print the document then delete the print job for the email.
Method 2: Upload to Web Portal
- Click the Wireless Printing Portal button above or go to goo.gl/6rXwvS "Case sensitive"
- Select either Black and White or Color.
- Enter your email address. An email will be sent to this address reminding you of your print job.
- Select your document.
Click the button with triangle to submit the print job.
On the next page click the green printer icon.
- If you would like to print a web page enter the url into the text box.
- If you are printing a document from your device click browse and locate the file.
Method 3: Use the Smartphone App
- Visit your devices app store, search for "PrinterOn" and install then launch it.
- Click "No printer Selected" at the bottom of the app. Search for "68701"
- Find "Norfolk Public Library" and click on "Color" or "Black and White" and click "Save"
- Or Click on the QR code at the bottom of the app and scan the QR code at the bottom for the printer you would like to use
- to print click on "Documents", "Photos", "Email" or "Web" then select what you want to print
Picking Up Your Prints*
- At the Print station, click Release a Print Job then enter your email address.
- Select the print job(s) that you would like to print and click Print.
- A window showing the total cost of your prints will pop up.
- Click Pay From Vending Device and deposit your money.
|Black and White Printer
*Documents will be available to pick up during normal Library hours