The City of Norfolk accepts online payments for Residential Water and Sewer Bills, Invoices, Statements and Parking Tickets. Please note:
- The format of bills changed on April 1, 2014.
- The City accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Online payments will not be reflected in the City's accounting systems until the next business day.
- Online water and sewer payments must be made before 2:00 a.m. on the disconnect date to avoid late fees or disconnection.
- You have 72 hours from the date of the parking ticket to pay the fine without extra costs being incurred.
- See the picture below, or go to sample bills and statements, for help in finding the requested information.