Sec. 27-82. Permitted uses - District S-R.
In District S-R, no building, structure, land, or premises shall be used, and no building or structure shall be hereafter erected, constructed, reconstructed, moved, or altered as a permitted use, except for one or more of the following or as provided for in Sec. 27-401:
(1) Single-family residential (detached).
(2) Manufactured home dwellings.
(3) Publicly owned and operated community buildings, public museums, public libraries.
(4) Publicly owned parks and playgrounds including public recreation or service buildings within such parks, public administrative buildings, police and fire stations, and public utility buildings and structures.
(5) Schools and private schools.
(6) Railroad rights-of-way, not including buildings or yards.
(7) Home occupations.
(8) Accessory buildings with a combined floor area of less than the smaller of 5% of the total lot area or 2,500 square feet. The accessory building shall not be utilized for any non-residential use unless said use is a permitted use within the district.
(9) Soil extraction for public road purposes when meeting the requirements set forth in Section 27-293.
Source: Ord. No. 4603, § 1, 9-16-02; Ord. 4679, § 3, 8-18-03