Sec. 27-196. Permitted uses - District I-1.
In District I-1, no building, structure, land, or premises shall be used, and no building or structure shall be hereafter erected, constructed, reconstructed, moved, or altered as a permitted use, except for one or more of the following or as provided for in Sec. 27-401:
(1) Agricultural implement sales and services.
(2) Light industrial uses.
(3) General industrial uses.
(4) Passenger and freight transportation facilities and yards.
(5) Dog pounds, if within an enclosed building.
(6) Lumber yards and planing mills.
(7) Manufactured housing sales and service.
(8) Ophthalmologists and optometrists including the retail sale of merchandise related to the practice of ophthalmology and optometry so long as the area being utilized for the sale of retail merchandise does not constitute more than one-third (1/3) of the total area being utilized for said ophthalmology or optometry practice.
(9) Sales rooms, yards and service for contractors' equipment and oil well supplies.
(10) Veterinary hospitals.
(11) Warehouse and distribution, including personal storage warehouses.
(12) Wholesale produce markets.
(13) Accessory uses customarily incidental to any of the foregoing uses.
(14) Soil extraction for public road purposes when meeting the requirements set forth in Section 27-293.
(15) Automobile and other motor vehicle repair services including engine overhaul, major repair, body work and limited truck repair services so long as any area being utilized for truck repair services does not constitute more than one-third (1/3) of the total area being utilized for automobile services described herein.
Source: Ord. No. 4603, § 1, 9-16-02; Ord. 4679, § 14, 8-18-03; Ord. No. 5087, § 3, 9-8-09