Sec. 27-172. Permitted uses - District C-2A.
In District C-2A, no building, structure, land, or premises shall be used, and no building or structure shall be hereafter erected, constructed, reconstructed, moved, or altered as a permitted use, except for one or more of the following or as provided for in Sec. 27-401:
(1) The uses specified below or allowed in this district pursuant to the land use matrix shall not include outdoor storage of material, supplies or equipment; however, outdoor storage of registered motor vehicles shall not be prohibited.
(2) Mortuary, funeral and crematory services.
(3) Convenience food sales.
(4) Limited food sales.
(5) Corporate offices.
(6) General offices.
(7) Financial services.
(8) Medical offices.
(9) Limited retail services.
(10) Medium retail services.
(11) Personal services.
(12) Bowling alleys, dance halls, skating rinks, taverns, nightclubs and similar commercial recreation buildings.
(13) Cafeterias and restaurants not including drive-up windows or lanes, where people are not served in automobiles.
(14) Schools including private schools, dance, music or other occupational or hobby activities.
(15) Soil extraction for public road purposes when meeting the requirements set forth in Section 27-293.
Source: Ord. No. 4603, § 1, 9-16-02; Ord. 4679, § 12, 8-18-03; Ord. No. 5147, § 3, 12-20-10