The following rules and regulations shall apply to all individuals utilizing Miracle Skate Park:
1. Hours of operation are 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. -- no trespassing outside of permitted times.
2. Miracle Skate Park is an unsupervised and "skate at your own risk" facility.
3. All participants must wear a helmet. Elbow and knee pads and appropriate footwear are recommended.
4. Only one (1) person per skateboard or bicycle and three (3) participants per platform.
5. No personal ramps are allowed.
6. Only skateboards, in-line skates and BMX bikes are permitted to use the facility.
7. All participants must act in an orderly, safe and considerate manner while on the premises and skating/biking area.
8. Everyone is to wait his or her turn.
9. No food, drink, smoking or pets allowed inside the fencing.
10. Spectators are to remain outside the fencing.
11. No loud or offensive music.
12. Reckless, dangerous or overly-aggressive participants may be required to leave Miracle Skate Park and Veterans Memorial Park.
Any noncompliance is a violation subject to a fine not to exceed five hundred dollars ($500.00). In addition to any other penalties at law, individuals violating the rules and regulations set forth herein may, at the direction of the park and building maintenance superintendent or his or her designee, have their privileges to use the park suspended.
Source: Ord. No. 4948, § 1, 6-4-07; Ord. No. 5150, § 3, 1-18-11