June - 2015 - Work Completed
* Concrete Repairs:
215.5 cubic yards were finished
at 21 locations citywide.
* Street sweepers are active daily.
* Patching crews are active.
* Alley blading underway.
* Traffic painting in progress
during this month.
* Street Crews worked with the
Sewer Division on scheduled storm sewer maintenance.
* Regular maintenance completed
on the Flood Control.
* Street Crews removed dead
trees from Ta-Ha-Zouka Park.
* Installed two additional
lighted street name signs and completed repairs on a
damaged advance warning light for the traffic signal
at 13th St & Ta-Ha-Zouka Rd.
* Cleaned debris from the flood
control trash racks washed in from recent heavy
* Worked with Water Division on
removal and replacement of the new 4" water main for
* Completed road closure
barricading on Queen City Blvd. south of